Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar. Klik hier voor onze actuele vacatures.
Do you have advanced Excel skills (macros and creating formulars)? And do you have experience with product data and ecommerce within the fashion industry? For our international fashion client with ther HQ in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Master Data Coordinator for their Partner Program. If you tick all the boxes below, then please apply before Monday, March 22nd at 3PM.
Over het bedrijf
One of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. The company designs and markets designer collection apparel and a range of accessories. The brand's vision is characterized by minimal designs and wearable urban styles
Salaris en aantal uur per week
- 24 hours
- Up until 1/10/2021
Over de functie
- Prepare product data for onboarding in accordance with partner product information requirements;
- Perform data mapping activities for all partners in TradeByte middleware tool to ensure successful and speedy product onboarding;
- Maintain Master assortment reports per partner to track the latest product live status;
- Follow up and resolve any product data related errors within TradeByte in accordance with partner requirements;
- Participate in weekly catch-ups with partners to resolve ongoing errors and improve business processes;
- Coordinate timely image delivery with the Studios in accordance with image requirements per partner;
- Enrich non-mandatory product information to improve product ranking on partner websites;
- Support Planning and Project teams with any on-going business needs;
- Support during the onboarding of new partners and new markets.
- Master Data Specialist and Manager;
- Partner Program Planner and Manager;
- Ecommerce Buying Team;
- Internal product divisions;
- Ecommerce Strategic Project Team;
- Zalando Article Onboarding team;
- About You Article Onboarding team;
- Tradebyte Support team.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Previous experience within Ecommerce Partner Program;
- Experience optimizing product data;
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel; Able to build Macros and formulas;
- Experience in article onboarding through any middleware tool, preferrably Tradebyte;
- Experience in working with Zalando or About You is a great plus;
- Experience in fashion product data attribution;
- Basic understanding of fashion garment production;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Fast problem-solving skills and result-driven mindset;
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your resume and a short motivation letter and we will get back to you in 5 business days. For more information feel free to call us during office hours at 020-5738383.