Would you like to work in the heart of an international banking business? With never a dull moment and a lot of room for own initiative to set up a professional office management structure? Read on!
Over het bedrijf
Salaris en aantal uur per week
- €3500,- to €4500,- gross per month based on 40 hrs per week excl. 8% holiday allowance
- 40 hours
Over de functieThis is a challenging position in which you will assist the managing board, consisting of 4 members. You will mainly assist the Deputy CEO yet on occassion also the other members.
You are responsible for a wide range of support functions which vary on a day-to-day basis. The overall aim should be to free up their time so they can spend maximum time on business and leadership tasks.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain the calendar(s) of the Members of the board including appointments, in- and external meetings, travels, logistics, dinners and events;
- Ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas;
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications to the (Deputy) CEO's office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct Division distribution;
- Schedule meetings for visitors and make necessary internal arrangements prior to the scheduled meeting (participants, meeting rooms, refreshments etc);
- Proactively participate in all adhoc support activities to ensure smooth operation of the office;
- Professional management and maintenance of the office space.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in a Personal Assistant role, within an international environment;
- Experience in complex travel arrangements (flight bookings with multiple countries, hotel, local transport arrangements, organize required visa applications for the subject countries) in developing/frontier countries is a must;
- Positive personality, practical and problem solving approach is a must;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and proactively;
- Able to work in a hectic and demanding environment;
- Fluent business English and Dutch. Additional languages are welcome;
- Mbo/Hbo commercial/ secretarial education; additional secretarial/ administrative courses are a plus;
- Good Microsoft office skills.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information call us at 020-5738383.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!