Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar. Klik hier voor onze actuele vacatures.
Would you like to work in the heart of an international banking business? With never a dull moment and a lot of room for own initiative to set up a professional office management structure? Read on!
Over het bedrijf
A solid international financial service provider. Their mission is to offer tailor-made trade and project financing and to efficiently deliver realistic products for private individuals.
Salaris en aantal uur per week
- €3500,- to €4500,- gross per month based on 40 hrs per week excl. 8% holiday allowance
- 40 hours
Over de functieThis is a challenging position in which you will assist the managing board, consisting of 4 members. You will mainly assist the Deputy CEO yet on occasion also the other members.
You are responsible for a wide range of support functions which vary on a day-to-day basis. The overall aim should be to free up their time so they can spend maximum time on business and leadership tasks.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain the calendar(s) of the Members of the board including appointments, in- and external meetings, travels, logistics, dinners and events;
- Ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas;
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications to the (Deputy) CEO's office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct Division distribution;
- Schedule meetings for visitors and make necessary internal arrangements prior to the scheduled meeting (participants, meeting rooms, refreshments etc);
- Proactively participate in all adhoc support activities to ensure smooth operation of the office;
- Professional management and maintenance of the office space.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in a Personal Assistant role, within an international environment;
- Experience in complex travel arrangements (flight bookings with multiple countries, hotel, local transport arrangements, organize required visa applications for the subject countries) in developing/frontier countries is a must;
- Positive personality, practical and problem solving approach is a must;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and proactively;
- Able to work in a hectic and demanding environment;
- Fluent business English and Dutch. Additional languages are welcome;
- Mbo/Hbo commercial/ secretarial education; additional secretarial/ administrative courses are a plus;
- Good Microsoft office skills.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!