Do you have at least 1 to 2 years HR Advisory experience working for a company in the Netherlands? Are you fluent in English and do you have a good understanding of Dutch? Do you like to be the main point of contact for both employees and managers within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment? For one of our international clients we are looking for a highly organised, confident and proactive HR Advisor.
Over het bedrijf
The European headoffice of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Salaris en aantal uur per week
- €3472,- gross per month based on 40 hrs per week excl. 8% holiday allowance
- 40 hours
- 3 months, possibly longer
- 32 to 36 is an option
Over de functieThis is a temporary role for 3 months, possibly longer, in which you will be the first line of support for all HR, benefits and payroll related requests and changes. On top of that, you will be working on multiple ad-hoc projects. The role requires flexibility and a hands-on approach. You will need to be accurate, detail-oriented and used to working independently.
- Advising on employee relations issues including investigating employee complaints, providing recommendations to maximize productivity and mitigate risk;
- Providing generalist HR advice in a wide range of matters including policy, contractual and agreement interpretation;
- Conduct exit interviews and provide (annual) analysis of the results;
- Updating, developing and rolling out policies and procedures;
- Support and oversee HR processes;
- Working with the wider HR team on projects as and when required;
- Partner with HR/Payroll administration on relevant queries.
- Min. 1 to 2 years of relevant HR Advisory experience gained while working in the Netherlands;
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources & knowledge of Labor law;
- Fluent in written and spoken English as well as good understanding of Dutch;
- Practical working knowledge of Dutch employment legislation;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Customer-oriented approach;
- Team Player;
- Receptive and understanding in relation to needs of diverse multi-national workforce.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information call us at 020-5738383.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!