Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar. Klik hier voor onze actuele vacatures.
Do you have 1-2 years of operational experience in an Ecommerce role or within a customer service payment environment? Are you interested in working in operations and learn the Ecommerce payment processes? We are looking for an Ecommerce Operations Coordinator for an international fashion & lifestyle brand with some SAP and excel knowledge. Do you have what it takes? Apply right away!
Over het bedrijf
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Salaris en aantal uur per week
- Salary: Negotiable
- 40 hours per week
- Start: To be discussed
- 3 to 6 months - possibly longer / potentially permanent if all works out from both sides
Over de functie
The Ecommerce team is responsible for managing two brands' websites. The team executes all necessary functions to manage the Ecommerce business end-to-end. Both brands are growing at a rapid pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. The own-and-operated Ecommerce business is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecommerce expansion.
- Analyzing and solving the orders and returns that have encountered issues and escalate the problem to the relevant team (e.g. Customer Service) when help is needed;
- Ensuring that payment and refund processing is handled on time and in line with customer needs;
- Creating daily payment reports to identify issues;
- Correcting payments and refunds in the Ecommerce systems to ensure every payment/refund is correct and processed;
- Serving as a subject-matter expert and primary point of contact for payment processing, refund processing;
- Recommending new features, changes and bug fixes through constantly analyzing the current order flow process;
- Collaborating with the Ecommerce experience teams to fix bugs, implement changes, and create new features, by raising and managing tickets;
- Support the leadership within the Ecommerce organization with requested information and reporting, and making recommendations concerning improvements of payment procedures;
- Supporting the specialists in ongoing Ecommerce Operations projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Accounting;
- 1-2 years of operational experience in an Ecommerce role or within a customer service payment environment;
- Motivated and quick learning of new systems;
- Ideally knowledge of payment platforms/PSP's. SAP FMS, and Omni business processes;
- Continuous improvement skills;
- Strong communications skills and stakeholder management experience;
- Curiosity and high attention to detail.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus;
- Depending on the role a monthly Covid home - office budget;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an adequate option.