Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar. Klik hier voor onze actuele vacatures.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Sustainable Operations Specialist for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. This person will work on the sustainability team at the office in Amsterdam. Please note, the deadline to apply is coming up so don't wait too long and apply right away.
Over het bedrijf
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Salaris en aantal uur per week
- Salary: Negotiable
- 40 hours per week
- Start: As soon as possible
- 'till 31/08/2023
Over de functie
The role of Senior Sustainable Operations Specialist requires a high level of engagement with external parties (landlords, suppliers) and organizations within the industry as well as in the sustainable development field.
You will help move the organization to the next level of sustainability, and achieve the organization's targets and commitments. Your main responsibilities will be in the areas of:
- Annual Environmental Reporting
- Climate Strategy and Renewable Energy Sourcing
- Emissions Reduction Pilots and Projects in Own Operations
- General support to the Sustainable Operations team
- Annual environmental reporting;
- Leading the annual data management for Greenhouse Gas Emissions (Scope 1, 2, 3), waste and water;
- Ensuring consistent annual reporting of emissions, waste and water results in the Annual Sustainability Report and Climate Disclosure Project (CDP);
- Providing visibility and opportunity to communicate the results to internal and external stakeholders;
- Supporting the team’s efforts in the digitalization of the environmental data collection and reporting process;
- Supporting the climate strategy development, rollout and target progress reporting;
- Supporting the Renewable Energy sourcing strategy using various procurement options such as Green Tariffs, Guarantees of Origin, (Virtual) Power Purchase Agreements;
- Supporting the Climate Risk assessment in line with the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) methodology;
- Serving as the expert to the business on GHG abatement measures, including business case development and cost analysis;
- Supporting the execution of various energy efficiency measures in own operations (retail, offices, warehouses);
- Tracking project execution, collect insights and engage with local markets and landlords.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in Environmental Science, or equivalent;
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in Sustainability in an international business environment;
- Affinity with sustainability concepts and technical understanding of sustainability topics, ideally in an academic related background;
- A high level of comfort with numerical assessment and quantitative analysis;
- Knowledge and previous experience working with Carbon Footprint Accounting and Reporting (Greenhouse Gas Protocol, CDP), Greenhouse Gas Abatement Measures and Renewable Energy Procurement solutions (Guarantees of Origin, Green Tariffs, Power Purchase Agreements);
- Demonstrated experience in project coordination and strategy development & implementation, ideally in the context of sustainability;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and strategic insight;
- Ambitious and results-oriented;
- Flexible, creative, collaborative, positive attitude and a team player;
- Pro-active, responsive and well-organized.
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Project Management training is a plus.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus;
- Depending on the role a monthly Covid home - office budget;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5-7 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!