Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar. Klik hier voor onze actuele vacatures.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator for a major global fashion brand with its headquarters in Amsterdam. In this position you will be responsible for making the brand stand out in the fashion industry and beyond. Your goal is to help bring the brand image to the next level while understanding the competitive environment. Please note, the deadline to apply for this role is coming up, so don't wait too long to apply.
Over het bedrijf
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Salaris en aantal uur per week
- Salary: Negotiable
- 40 hours per week
- Start: As soon as possible
- 'till 30/12/2022
Over de functie
The Marketing Coordinator will assist the team and act as a general support across key marketing milestones, processes and projects. The role is mainly focused on Europe, but will work together with counterparts in global regions for best-practice and knowledge sharing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Providing general support of the SVP Marketing;
- Supporting creation of presentation projects for both the SVP and Marketing team;
- Supporting on multiple special projects such as offsite meetings, Marketing Summits and team outings;
- Supporting the team in the end to end coordination of Market Launch shoots and the creation & delivery of Market Launch tools and assets;
- Helping establish a professional relationship with the divisions to provide service and understand the business needs;
- Providing general support on Product Marketing related projects;
- Maintaining quality, efficiency and consistency in marketing communication and all its output, in line with the brand positioning;
- In time distribution of all marketing communications support materials.
The Ideal Candidate
- Working experience in fashion or luxury industry;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications;
- Strong proven project management skills + track record;
- Demonstrated success in driving projects from concept to implementation and measurement of results;
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and self-starter to improve efficiencies and processes;
- Pro-active, hands-on and independent;
- Creative, open minded, resourceful and attention to detail;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken form.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus;
- Depending on the role a monthly Covid home - office budget;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5-7 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!