This vacancy is no longer available. Click here for an overview of our open vacancies.
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. Do you have 2-3 years of working experience with Salesforce Service Cloud? Please note, the deadline to apply is Thursday, July 28th at 12 noon.
About the company
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Salary and hours per week
- Salary: Negotiable
- 40 hours per week
- Start: As soon as possible
- 'till 28/02/2023
About the job
As a Salesforce Administrator within ECOM Customer Service Team, reporting directly to the Operational Excellence Manager, you will follow up and manage the ongoing development of the Customer Service Salesforce Service Cloud. You will support the day-to-day business functions of the Customer Service Team and the Call Center users, as well as reporting, systems integrations, workflows, and various Salesforce related projects. You will identify, develop, and deploy new business processes in collaboration with other stakeholders and the Customer Service Team. You must be proficient in Salesforce, Excel, and other key applications.
- Serving as primary system administrator for Salesforce Service Cloud within Customer Service by providing effective administration and maintenance of the tool and 3rd party integration;
- Performing user maintenance, including access rules, profiles and roles for internal and contact center users;
- Creating and managing custom fields, objects, layouts, list views, triggers, user permissions, workflows;
- Handle complex configurations, using workflow, flow and process and implement business process logic and relevant automations;
- Address user questions, aggregate and prioritize user feedback, plan and provide them with technical support, consultation and training for the continuing development and maintenance of Salesforce Service Cloud;
- Working closely with the product and development teams to deliver ongoing enhancements of the system to support organization goals and initiatives;
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce release features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvement, implement best practices to increase business performance relating to efficiency and improved service.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of proven working experience in and knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud;
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is preferred;
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications, including Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel; Experience working with various operational, project management and ticketing systems e.g. JIRA, Confluence and Asana;
- Experience with data cleansing and data management is a plus;
- Able to prioritize a complex workload;
- Proactive, self-motivated, multitasker and a good communicator;
- Team player, supportive of team members and collaborative;
- Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills, strong sense of ownership and accountability;
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Fluent English speaker with excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Committed to putting customer at the heart of everything we do;
- Be able to work from the office at least twice a week to enhance Team work and collaboration.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus;
- Depending on the role a monthly Covid home - office budget;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5-7 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!