This vacancy is no longer available. Click here for an overview of our open vacancies.
Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field? Do you have an affinity with the technical side of marketing with an interest in delivering correct and visually appealing content? A major international fashion brand with its European headquarters in Amsterdam is looking for a Content CMS Coordinator. Please note the deadline to apply is Tuesday, July 26th at 6PM.
About the company
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Salary and hours per week
- Salary: Negotiable
- 40 hours per week
- Start: As soon as possible
- 'till 31/10/2022 - possibly longer
About the job
The E-Commerce team is responsible for the brand's e-commerce site across 32 European markets. As one of the fastest growing channels within the company, it is a fast-paced environment with big ambitions for the coming years.
The Content team sits within the wider E-Commerce department, and is responsible for all marketing stories and campaigns on the website. The Content team oversees the entire content lifecycle, from briefing and shooting, to building and the deployment of content. As the internal owners of the CMS (CoreMedia), the Content team must align closely with many internal stakeholders such as Merchandising, Planning, SEO and Marketing.
- Managing the build, translation and deployment of content within the CMS.
- Ensuring all new campaigns are examples of best-in-class content.
- Working closely with the Customer Experience team on new initiatives and user experiences on-site in order to retain customer loyalty and drive conversion.
- Working on the Content Personalisation project to ensure users are seeing the content most relevant and effective for them.
- Managing day-to-day CMS duties by aligning with content development and CX teams on new templates and experiences.
- Advising on Content briefs in terms of CMS considerations, timelines and feasibility with templates.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years’ digital project management, e-commerce or marketing experience;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Understanding of e-commerce and the role of content in both driving commercial success and acting as brand window;
- CMS experience;
- Experience with CoreMedia is a bonus but not essential;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; you should be able to manage expectations and communicate important (sometimes technical) information to a variety of stakeholders, from entry level up to senior management;
- Great team player, adaptable and thriving in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus;
- Depending on the role a monthly Covid home - office budget;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5-7 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!