This vacancy is no longer available. Click here for an overview of our open vacancies.
Do you have an interest in cross-border taxation and know your way around analyzing and summarizing complex texts? We are looking for you!
About the company
An Amsterdam-based research, publishing and educational organization in the field of taxation and legislation. Their clientele stems from the Fortune 500 companies, government organizations and multinational firms, amongst others.
Salary and hours per week
- Salary: Between € 2.600,- and € 2.900,- depending on experience
- 37 hours per week
- Start: As soon as possible
About the job
The Tax Treaty Unit is responsible for the contents of the international Tax Treaties Collection. As a member of the Tax Treaty Unit you will be involved in the day-to-day activities of processing electronic documents and updating treaty information for a number of online publications, including writing short news items for the daily Tax News Service. During the introduction period, training on the job is provided.
- Gathering and organization of information and related documents through our internal country specialists or directly from external sources (e.g. the internet);
- Updating and processing of information for the company's tax research platform in accordance with quality standards, including the linking of related documents and the incorporation of amending document provisions into the original documents;
- Writing short news items on various treaties statuses according to a standard template for the daily Tax News Service (TNS);
- Processing (cleaning, formatting and converting into XML) various word, pdf and html etc. documents and publishing them to the web;
- Managing internal administrative databases/documents;
- Assisting team in ongoing and new projects, as required;
- Developing and maintaining internal documentation and procedures.
Knowledge and experience
- HBO - level;
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken);
- Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) and general competence in working with computers;
- Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Word processing skills, familiar with data processing;
- Knowledge of XML/SGML is preferable;
- Able to work independently and with strict deadlines;
- Strong administrative, analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask and a keen eye for detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Mainly a team player.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!