Would you enjoy working in Software Engineering? Are you ready to investigate, experiment, try and learn? Then maybe you'll be our client's new Software engineer!
About the company
Specialist for process optimization, advice and automation.
Salary and hours per week
- Salary: Market competitive salary between €3000,- and €5000,-
- 32-40 hours per week
- Start: As soon as possible
About the job
Our client is the Siemens specialist for optimization, automation, and advice. They work with Siemens products like no one else and can answer all the questions regarding Siemens automation. From advice and engineering to maintenance, they are the single point of contact for process optimization.
What will you be doing?
You will be part of the client's dynamic development team. They develop both in-house products and custom-tailored software solutions for various clients in the (manufacturing) industry. Their solutions range from custom on-premise LIMS/MES-related software to cloud-based data & analytics software. We are looking for a medior / senior c# developer who has experience and confidence working with the Azure DevOps ALM platform and its concepts, such as CI/CD, release management, and GIT version control.
You will mainly work with the Microsoft stack such as C#, ASP.NET (Core) MVC, Web APIs, Microsoft SQL Server, and Azure, but you should not be afraid of working with other (open-source) products such as Docker, Python, Java, etc. Knowledge of different technologies is a plus.
Besides coding, you will also be involved in designing cloud based and/or on-premise end solutions from scratch. Problem solving is a company quality standard.
What do you bring with you?
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant .NET development experience;
- Good communication- and documentation skills;
- A strong team player and responsible person;
- Azure DevOps ALM (CI/CD, build pipelines & release management);
- .NET Framework / .NET Core;
- ASP.NET (MVC), Windows Forms, Console, Web API & Windows Services development;
- ORM, Entity Framework, ADO.NET;
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Windows (Server) platform;
- Solutions architecture on-premise or in the cloud (Azure);
- Ability to estimate work effort for epics/features/backlog items;
- Familiar with industry best practices/principles such as SOLID, design patterns;
- DevOps principles, IoC/dependency injection, etc.;
- Familiar with various architectures such as onion architecture, clean architecture, MVC, Web Forms, MVVM, etc.
What else is preferred
- Azure IoT hub/edge;
- Familiar with the Agile philosophy and the SCRUM framework;
- Affection with industrial automation, IoT, Industry 4.0;
- OPC DA/UA;
- VB.NET / Python;
- Power BI;
- Familiar with the ISA95/88 standard;
- Familiar with Siemens systems;
- Familiar with Machine Learning;
- Fluent in Dutch (speaking and writing);
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
What does our client offer?
- Working in a dynamic environment;
- Market competitive salary between €3000,- and €5000,-;
- Diverse and energetic team;
- Team building events;
- Career opportunities.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738300. We are looking forward to hearing from you!